The fountain solution DailyLiner™ system combines mixing, circulating, cooling and monitoring of the offset fountain solution for spray dampening systems. All centralized fountain solution components are digitally controlled. A high-pressure pump steadily supplies the spray dampening system with the required fountain solution and provides constant primary pressure via pressure retention valves. A double-stage filter removes existing impurities and safeguards the spray nozzles against failures.
The integrated AutoMix unit (AMX) satisfies with highly accurate, electronically controlled dosage of fountain solution additive and water. Accuracy is ± 0.1%.
- Frequency controlled pumps
- Less fountain solution consumption due to exact dosage
- Environmentally-friendly refrigerant
The DailyLiner™ is guaranteed to always work with optimum fountain solution.
- pH- and conductivity display
- Safety package: second pump takes over when pressure decreases
- UV lamp guards against bacteria
- Energy-efficient measures
- PureFiltration for Reflexwater
- Air-cooled version
- Water-cooled version
- Unlike the air-cooled version, no cooling required via an air conditioner – saves valuable energy.
- Precondition in the supply of spray dampening systems to avoid blocking of the spray nozzles.
- The 2-step Baldwin filter system is ideally suited for this purpose.