The Baldwin Spray Applicator applies a uniform layer of low viscosity liquid on any moving surface. The advanced high speed valves and precision nozzles are modularly assembled for maximum flexibility in application of required volumes.
Preset volumes are applied independent of process speed.
The advantages of Baldwin’s Spray Applicator are widely recognized in many industries.
High system availability and serviceability reduces downtime and increases productivity.
The flexible modular design makes the system ideal for retrofitting on existing machine lines, bringing new life to aging equipment at low capital expenditure.
- Off-line service maximizes machine line availability
- Single or dual side spray application
- High flexibility in application angle
- Ideal for wet-on-wet application
- Easy to change, minimum down time.
- Quick change of chemistry
- Standard or custom design
- Contactless application, ideal for sensitive surfaces
- Encapsulated design for mist containment
- Short ROI
In many processes the controlled spray provides the opportunity to reduce the use of chemistry and water as well as drying time and energy.
Savings on resources and improving productivity provides a short ROI and reduces the environmental footprint.