Baldwin OXYDRY® electrostatic sprayer systems offer unparalleled performance in dispensing powder for sheetfed, commercial web, flexo, glass and industrial applications.
Baldwin’s sprayers are built to the customer’s specifications of their application.
The sprayers utilize electrostatic properties to deliver exact powder coverage for impressive reliability.
The electrostatic tubes produce alternating positive and negative charges of electricity, affecting the powder as it is dispensed from the sprayer box.
The high voltage electrical charge builds a powerful attraction between the particles of powder and substrate.
This charging action of the electrostatic tube helps to reduce static electricity and evenly lays powder on the substrate.
- Proven reliability – OXYDRY® brand sprayers have been on the market for over 70 years
- Custom-designed to meet individual press specifications
- Cost-effective and fast ROI
- Consumables: Oxy Dry Powder can be offered/supplied for various applications
Baldwin is offering 2 PowderSprayer designs for the European market and for the US/rest of the world.
- CE approval for Europe
- Special components for use in glass, flexo, sheet fed and industrial area
- Speed-related powder applicator